Thursday, October 15, 2009

BAGAKOAA October 15,2009

BAGAKOAA October 15,2009

BAGAKOAA;

October 15,2009

Have you missed me?  Sorry I haven’t posted in a couple days, but (Behold the Underlying Truth), I have been reading Cramers new Book, Getting back to even.  It was like Christmas on Tuesday the hardback arrived at the house and by 6:00 PM I had the Kindle Version delivered.  I will finish it and give you the scoop.

There has been quite a few hours spent on researching retail stocks as well.  My buddy Ben has sent me an interesting list and I will be looking at that as well as other retail opportunities.  As I mentioned there were several strong retail reports this week.  People seem to be spending again, at least a little.  I will let you know how the analysis works out.  One of them I own and have mentioned several times is GME, Gamestop.  It is doing well but one of the directors sold 2.3 millions shares and it has everyone a little scattered.  I would take this as a buying opportunity.  This guy might want a house or have some tax issues.  The business model and fundamentals is still solid.

Lets see how I did on the reporting’s that came out this week as per my note from Tuesday.

WDFC, reported well and is up almost 4% since my note.  I did not buy this it just looked nice.

GWW reported a strong bottom line but weak revenues but the stock still came up,  It closed up another 2% today.  Get your stops in on this one.

HDB, got the bump I called as its up 6.25%.  I do not own this either.

ABT did beat the 90 cents a share they needed as they reported 92 cents a share.  It has had a nice 5.4% bumb since I posted the article.

And in closing, The department of Labor reported Consumer Prices and they are staying well below the Fed’s Inflation guidance figure of 2%, so there is little concern about them bumping interest rates.  In support of a flat inflationary period, The fed also let retirees know there will be NO COLA, we note talking beverages, here in 2010.  Another good sign they are not concerned about inflation.

Salve Lucrum

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home