Saturday, February 19, 2011

BAGAKOAA 19 February 2011 You Can Too

We just checked the analytics on our blog postings. We have an average daily visit number of 54 people a day. We know we send the blog with link out to 46 people a day. (Well almost everyday.) We also know that we have about another 10 or so closet readers. These are people who have shown interest, been invited to read the disclaimer and acknowledge and send me a not saying they have read the disclaimer, but have chosen not to. However isn conversations with them, they mention things that could only been found here on the blog. (Yes I do have an original thought now and again.) In looking at our list of 46 people there are about 14 that really do not read the blog but are too polite to tell me to take them off distribution. (Come on people, let me take you off the list. I will be able to add people who might actually enjoy the post and you will have one less thing to delete everyday. Just let me know. I can take it. Remember we write this for me not for you. Of the 32 regular readers (Not the lookie loos from stocktwits.com, IBD community, Motley Community, and WSJ Forum.) There are at least 6 investment professionals. I will leave that alone as we don’t want to scare them off. We sincerely respect them for we do this for fun and we could not even imagine ding this for a living as it would suck all the fun out of the activity. When we screw up with our money we get to joke about here in the blog. If we had to call someone and tell them we just lost 6% on a holding, it would stop being fun.

That leaves about 26 of you who probably read the blog when it is convenient and you do not have 74 e-mails in your in box. When you read the blog, more than half of it goes over your head. Don’t worry half of it goes over my head, I just don’t know which half. You are reading it because we use cute pictures, don’t mind it too much when I make fun of the sitting administration regardless of political affiliation, are intrigued about how to make money in the market, and know me well enough to say, “I know Brian, he is not that bright. If he can make a couple of bucks doing this I can too.”

For the most part, we have regular conversations with the 26 of you as well as the closet readers. We hear questions like when is the correction going to come? Will gold continue its climb? Is inflation going to explode? Why did XYZ stock drop 2% yesterday? Sometimes I have an answer or opinion. (BTW the difference is we can give evidence to and answer, we cannot to an opinion.)

We want you to know; anyone reading this can learn the basics about investing and trading and make more money than you loose. It is not that hard, but it does take a little bit of time.

What if I told you I could give you a stock tip that I guarantee will not ever loose more than 8% and has the potential of gaining 25% over the next 12 months. Are you interested? Now do you want to know what stock it is? I don’t know? But we have about 16 in our watch list that have to potential to be that stock. We will find about 4 more over the long weekend.

Now if you really want to know how to do it, just drop me a note at brian.cronin@padi.com. We can show you how to do it and all you have to do is commit one hour a week per stock that you want to trade or invest in. (We do not recommend trading in more than 10 stocks.) When you are ready, so are we.

Salve Lucrum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home