Thursday, December 03, 2009

BAGAKOAA December 3, 2009 The Only Thing Constant is

BAGAKOAA:
December 3, 2009

The Only Thing Constant is. . . . Change

I am very sorry to anyone trying to follow my description posted November 29, called Eeny Meeny Miny Mo.  I went into Rueter's tonight to check on some tech stocks and discovered that Rueters launced a make over on their website.  That means you can take those directions and forget about them.  I will be taking a look at Yahoo Finance and Morningstar to see which is more user friendly for a good efficient value analysis.  I will let you know and republish the 29th post using a new service.  Again sorry for the confusion.

BTW, as I suggested yesterday GME did go down another 2% today.  I got my position and we should have the worst of this drop behind us.  One of you sent me a note today telling me you got in.  Good on you. 

Salve Lucrum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home