Monday, November 30, 2009

BAGAKOAA November 30, 2009 Whacky day at least I got whacked.

BAGAKOAA;

November 30, 2009

Whacky day at least I got whacked.

The sell off this morning allowed me to continue my pruning efforts. I did get stopped out of Target after an 8% hit. Over the last couple of months I had taken a fairly strong position in Target in the 49 area. While I still feel that Target is sandbagging a bit about Holiday sales, I am out for the moment and will revisit by the end of the week.

I took myself out of BKE after a 9% loss there. If you remember I rated this retailer a 100 and had added to it since mid October. Because I rated it so high, I did not set a stop and let my emotions take it a point lower than usual. There are too many negative comments out there about retails sales that I just can’t hang with Lucky and Billabong brands. I am out but will take another look after Black Friday reports stop killing the sector.

Remember me pimping ACOM, Ancestry.com. Down 6% so I got out. I did not do due diligence on the stock. I will tear apart the financials and make a logical, not an emotional decision then. I did take advantage of the drop on Friday to add to my position in SQM and VZ. I also executed an April call option on Verizon at 28. I got it at 3.83. VZ is at 31 as this is going to post. This could be a fun leverage.

I also added to my position in Tesco, the UK grocer, retailer, banker and becoming all things to all people. Fundamentals are good and I like what I am reading in their reports and in the press. I also got back in the Schwab answer to the VIX, ticker VXX. I think the weak retail sales number and the dance in Dubai will cause some uncertainty. Uncertainty equals volatility. This is a trade not an investment. There has been some nice profit made getting in and out of this over the last 3 months. Let’s here it for sideways markets.

With a relative warm Thanksgiving and signs of a mild winter on top of the already huge Nat Gas glut. I took myself out of the FCG etf after a 4% loss. If you want to play gas, this is the way to go. Look for an impending cold streak, a drop in inventories and some political horsepower in DC to get Nat Gas back above the $4.00.

Here is a heads up. I do not own this stock but am looking very closely at it. GD, General Dynamics. It is down 2% today and do not know why. Their fundies look good. Take a look at the May 60 Call option selling for 7.90. You would need a 68 to be in the money. Also they throw a 2.5% dividend if you own it outright. I know at least two of you do. I would use the dip to add to your position.

Salve Lucrum

1 Comments:

Blogger hyipinvestor said...

Libertyreserveinvesting.com-9000% of your spend after 24 hours
Security-Investment is a High Yield Investment Program run by a group of investment professionals, We are backed up by Forex market trading, Financial market betting, Sports arbitrage wagers and various other investments in online and offline funds. We are well diversified to provide our members with very safe return of 1000%-9000% after 24 hours You can think of this as a longterm secure investment pool.
Our program is a fully automated; meaning referral payouts, deposits, withdraws made automatic. Interest payouts are scheduled to be done one time during day, and will be made directly to your Liberty Reserve account.. Payments will be made 7 days per week.
Invested amount 24 hours profit
$300 - $1000 1000% of your spend after 24 hours
$1100 - $5000 2000% of your spend after 24 hours
$5100 - $10000 4000% of your spend after 24 hours
$10100 - $30000 6000% of your spend after 24 hours
$30100 or more 9000% of your spend after 24 hours

I deposited $6,000 and Received $240,000 Liberty Reserve money in 24 hours
Date: 2009-11-30 16:21
Batch: 237876XX
From Account: U6526268 (libertyreserveinvesting.com)
Amount: $240,000.00
Memo: LibertyreserveInvesting

My Referral link
http://www.libertyreserveinvesting.com/?U6977645
http://www.libertyreserveinvesting.com/?U6977645

You can check the site paying or not
http://www.yahoomsngroup.com
http://www.payinghyiponline.com
http://www.makecurrencyonline.com
http://www.hyipfunding.com
http://www.libertyreserveforex.net

If you deposit with following link, Just Mail to:hdonvo@gmail.com with your deposit record.I will return 80% of your deposit. Never Missing payment.

December 1, 2009 at 3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home