Wednesday, December 30, 2009

BAGAKOAA Dec 30, 2009 Components of the Salve Lucrum Portfolio

BAGAKOAA; Dec 30, 2009 Components of the Salve Lucrum Portfolio

This blog as has been mentioned is a way for me to keep track of what I am doing with various equities and ETFs as well as occasional option activity. Searching this blog for all of the various trade related elements is tedious even for me. As a result I am going to try and keep a dynamic page in the blog for each component of the portfolio. It will be titled The Salve Lucrum Portfolio. On that page I will show current holdings and what percentage of the portfolio they represent and what are their current unrealized gains as an aggregate purchase. It will also have links to the specific stock pages in the blog where I will try and keep relevant and crucial information regarding that stock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home